5 Notable Events of 2014
- Kidling (and the family) got a new puppy.
- I graduated with my BA!
- Reunited with family!
- Kidling entered 7th grade.
And the absolute most notable event of 2014 (drumroll, please) …
- John was promoted to supervisor!
4 New Things I tried
- Dip-netting for crab in the Sound.
- #exercisealifestyle (daily walks)
- Sewing dolls!
- Crocheting (not the lovely model — the scarf! I did that!)
3 Favorite Non-Fiction Books
- The New Jim Crow, by Michelle Alexander
- Unequal Childhoods | Class, Race, and Family Life, by Annette Lareau
- Illegal Migrations and the Huckleberry Finn Problem, by John S.W. Park
2 Favorite Fiction Series
And my absolute number one totally most favoritist part of the year …
Spending it with this guy: