- I am grateful we went to a sushi restaurant today and Kidling liked it.
- I am grateful for my silly, funny cats who apparently hate leashes but are okay with sweaters.
- I am grateful that we were able to drive to the pet store, fill up the car with gas, come home, go out to sushi, and all in about an hour and a half. Thank god we’re not in Centralia anymore.
- I am grateful for my son and my husband. Today and every day.
- I am grateful John found such a good deal on a fish tank, and it’s something Kidling is enjoying too.