- Today, John and I tried a new sandwich shop. Almost every day at lunch, we try a new place. I am grateful for the opportunity to try new places, and for lunches spent with John.
- Today, Mr. Boss complimented me on a job well done. I am grateful for a supportive and kind boss.
- Today, I filled up the 5 gallon water jug for the water dispenser at work. As I was taking it out of the car, a stranger offered to carry it for me. I am grateful for random acts of kindness.
- Today I told John I would stop by his work after I got off work and pick up the toilet paper we needed, so he didn’t have to go to his workplace when he wasn’t working. When I walked out to my car after work, I found the toilet paper sitting in the front seat! John had gone and bought it and put it in my car at lunch so I wouldn’t have to! I am grateful for a thoughtful husband.
- I am grateful that my class is almost over and I can stop doing this gratitude journal.