- I am grateful John and I both had Sunday off, and we had a family day today.
- I am grateful I only work 3 days this week.
- I am grateful I didn’t waste 3 hours in sacrament meeting/ sunday school/ Relief Society today.
- I am grateful I didn’t waste my morning getting ready for church and my evening hosting home teachers trying to get their numbers up before the end of the month.
- I am grateful that 10% of our gross wages are not funneled to the LDS corporation anymore. (That would be almost $550 a month. Jesus H. christ on a cracker.)
I feel like those last 3 gratitudes really should be bundled into one gratitude, because I am really, really grateful I’m not LDS anymore. So those three are kinda cheating. Um. Two more.
- I’m grateful my husband isn’t a dumbass. I used to think college was the mark of an educated person, but that’s not the case. The mark of an educated person is intellectual curiosity, a willingness to admit they might be wrong, and the drive to learn through whatever means open to them.
- I’m grateful Walking Dead wasn’t as lame this week as it was last week.
That last gratitude was particularly lame, but it’s late and I’m tired. I have work in the morning and two final projects to get started on. Also I’m trying to keep this blog somewhat PG=13ish, so that rules out a few other gratitudes I’d like to ruminate on.