- I am grateful the holiday stuff is coming into Costco. I love $5.99 pumpkin pies and the rows of toys and Christmas decor. It’s like walking into a giant Santa’s workshop, and it’s just so fun and jolly to look at.
- On a similar (the same?) note, I am grateful that Costco brought back their KS brand of holiday dark Belgian chocolates, and are offering the two other options. I love their dark Belgian chocolates.
- I’m grateful for my son, who brightens every day.
- I’m grateful the Costco deli makes delicious, healthy, and quick-to-cook premade meals.
- I’m grateful I only have to read half of Values & Assumptions by Friday. Because that book is a dull read.