- I am grateful life has settled down and is nice and calm and peaceful right now.
- I am grateful classes are almost over, and I’ll get about a month’s break before they start up again.
- I am grateful I’ve had the opportunity to make friends at both work and school.
- I am grateful everyone left the office early and locked up behind them, which means I can listen to my favorite Pandora station instead of the classical music/ soundtracks one. That one isn’t bad, but I like listening to my music.
- I am grateful I don’t live on one of the poles, or in Alaska or one of those other places where it’s dark longer than it is light. I’m already counting the days until Solstice.