- I am grateful that John started the laundry, emptied the kitty litter, and ran the neato.
- I am grateful that Kidling unloaded the dishwasher.
- I am grateful that Dee is home from work early today and said Kidling could come over and play with her boys.
- I am grateful part of my job involves making a post office run every night, because I finally, finally remembered to take my dad’s birthday card/ gift and mail it out.
- I am grateful I live on this world, in this place, in this time. It is an exciting and beautiful time to be alive.