- I’m grateful I have a neato and a litter robot, because I really hate vacuuming and cleaning the litter box.
- I’m grateful for social networking because otherwise I would never be able to talk to my friends (at this point in time, haha).
- I’m grateful for my son, who is thoughtful and helpful and sweet and a wonderful person to come home to.
- I’m grateful for electric heating, the roof that protects me from the rain, and the four walls around us. We live in a wonderful time.
- I’m grateful the sun came out today. It was gorgeous.