- I’m grateful Faith is safe. She was vacationing in NYC when this superstorm hurricane thingy hit. I was pretty worried about her. I’m glad she’s okay.
- I’m grateful for lean pockets. Because they make a delicious and quick dinner.
- I’m grateful my boss doesn’t mind me cooking lean pockets in the office.
- I’m grateful Ms. Boss okay’d jeans for me on Thursday. It was getting uncomfortable running errands in a dress.
- I’m grateful Dee is going trick-or-treating with us tomorrow. John is working, so it’s kind of the first Halloween I can think of that things haven’t worked out so he can come with. I’m glad I have a friend to wrangle the kids with, anyway.