I got nothin’ new. Seriously. I’m so tired. I know I need to do this gratitude journal thing, and I’m grateful for plenty of stuff, but I just don’t even. Jesus. Okay, let’s do this, 5 gratitudes in 5 minutes:
- Grateful to come home to John and Kidling, because they make everything worth it.
- Grateful we bought that Aamco discount thing, because my car makes a funny wheezing noise after it stops, and I want to take it to the shop.
- Grateful my teachers told me in student-teacher evaluations today that I’m on track for full credit.
- Grateful for Dmitri, who’s a cuddly stinky-breath adorable kitty that makes me smile everyday.
- Grateful for Sirius, who’s kind of a dumbass but is completed devoted and adorable and cuddles up with me at night when John has insomnia and goes out to look at the stars.