- Grateful for the internet, cell phones, and social networking. Because without all that, my friends/ family would have no idea if I was dead or alive.
- Grateful it’s a clear crisp but not-snowy day outside. I can handle grey clouds and cool days. I can handle rain. I can even handle frost. But snow is some horrific shit and I will never, ever enjoy it.
- Grateful my stupid hat makes people smile. I’m an abominable snowman. Rwar.
- Grateful I get to go home to a warm house, a full pantry, and a great family.
- Grateful John’s lunch hour aligns with when I get off work. Kickass.