- Today I went to Costco after work and bought some groceries and dinner. It came to $65. I did not have to double check the bank account to make sure we didn’t overdraft. For that, I am grateful.
- I am grateful I have enough time to drive home and spend time with John on my lunch hour.
- I am grateful the office policy that requires me to call in sick when I am sick is enforced, because I don’t think I’m going to be very effective with this headache.
- I am grateful for the right to vote. Our voting pamphlets arrived today. I’m pleased.
- I am grateful my son is a nice and helpful kid.