For our zombie remembrance 2012, we did the following:
- Kidling was invited to an egg hunt at a friend’s house, which he gladly participated in.
- Kidling and I had a blowing bubbles/ pinecone war on rollerblades while John fiddled with Tobiah’s car some more.
- I rode my motorcycle briefly.
- I made home-fried buttermilk-battered chicken, fresh fruit salad, mashed potatoes, and chocolate cream pie and John licked the whisk.
- Kidling and I went razor-scooting/ rollerblading around the neighborhood really really fast and simultaneously played tag and John took a nap.
- Kidling hid a variety of toys and coins in his plastic eggs and hid them around the house, then conducted a “hot/ cold” style egg hunt with John and I as the hunters.
- John and I threw a tennis ball to Sirius for a bit.
It was a fun day. 🙂