I’m feeling pretty pleased and productive this week, I have to say.
- I applied to Evergreen, and my transcripts should be in by now, so I’m just waiting on a response from them.
- I have pitched a freelance article, and it is currently in edits.
- I have written approximately 2,182 words in my book this week.
- I made chocolate tofu pudding.
- I made another batch of homemade ritz crackers.
- I made a pirate costume for Kidling’s upcoming school musical.
- I wrote up (and am sticking to) a menu calender.
- I wrote and posted two different hubs this week.
- Just for fun, I made a survey, and people are answering which makes me feel happy.
Overall, I’m feeling a bit like a superwoman of sorts. Rawr, go me! Look at my crackers!