Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
- Honesty: In your speech, actions, and mindset.
- Generosity: To all people, regardless of class, race, sexuality, or religion.
- Intelligence: The ability and desire to learn, discuss what you’ve learned, and admit when you don’t know.
- Curiosity: Intelligence is nothing without it.
- Creativity: Unique problem-solving skills.
- Ambition/ work ethic: The desire and ability to succeed at whatever you put your mind to, no matter how difficult or impossible it seems.
- Empathy: The ability to understand and care about how your actions impact others.
- Humor: Twisted, dark, and slightly morbid, please.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, John is in possession of each of these qualities. 🙂